Friday, August 19, 2011

New Changes


Main entrance

Chem building exterior at WMU and main entrance
Since I have used of my mind I've had lots of dreams and goals to achive, but sometimes circumstances and time are not always by your side to make them look as possible in the future, but although of all that; I have perceived that it is true that when you wish something with all your heart and soul happens sooner or later, you just need to keep it alive inside of you and that's what I have seen throughout my life.

 I am always afraid of the unknown and what new things can bring to my life; they can be either possitive or negative, but I am always in the expectance of the possitives ones. The change that has come to my life is going abroad to make my bachelor in Chemical Engineering in The United States at Western Michigan University in Michigan, Kalamazoo something that I've dreamed of since in high school, but that I never thought would come true, I saw it so far at the end of the tunnel,something remote, but this achived wish and many others who I have achived along the way have given me proof of ''What you dream and wish with all your soul becomes true no matter possitive or negative''. However that does not mean that negative things do not have their outcomes. It takes time to for something to come true to happen because that time is a time of preparing yourself for what the whole universe has reserved uniquely for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment